Pairing from the On-Boarding
1. Plug the Unleashed into the camera, turn it on and open the app. Tap “ADD UNLEASHED”, then “START SEARCHING”. The app will now show you all Unleasheds near you.
2. In the next screen, the app is continuously searching for Unleasheds. Just tap on each Unleashed you want to pair. If the pairing was successful, a check mark will appear. Then tap “DONE”.
3. From now on your Unleashed will now always automatically reconnect with your phone.
Pairing from within the App
1. You can manage your Unleasheds in the “YOUR UNLEASHEDS” screen. To get there, tap the Unleashed settings icon at the bottom of the app’s menu.
2. In this screen, the app is continuously searching for Unleasheds. Just tap on the Unleashed you want to pair. If the pairing was successful, the Unleashed will move to the top area.
3. The switch next to each Unleashed lets you disable and reenable the Unleashed manually if necessary. Leave this screen again by tapping the “X” on the bottom left.