1. Plug the Unleashed into the camera, turn it on and open the Unleashed app (not your phone or camera settings). Tap “ADD UNLEASHED”, then “START SEARCHING”. The app will now display all Unleasheds near you.
2. Just tap on each Unleashed you want to pair. If the pairing was successful, a check mark will appear. Tap “DONE”.
3. From now on your Unleashed will now always automatically reconnect with your phone when you turn on your camera and have the app open or in the background.
Pairing (after the initial pairing)
1. You can manage your Unleasheds in the “YOUR UNLEASHEDS” screen. To get there, tap the Unleashed settings icon at the bottom of the app menu.
2. In this screen, the app is continuously searching for Unleasheds. Just tap on the Unleashed you want to pair. If the pairing was successful, the Unleashed will move to the top area.
3. The switch next to each Unleashed lets you disable and reenable the Unleashed manually if necessary. Leave this screen again by tapping the “X” on the bottom left.