Wireless direct geotagging
Finally, the leash that tethered the camera to a GPS is no longer needed. Our tiny Unleashed module sits directly on the camera, and connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth® GPS receiver, which can be kept in your pocket or backpack. It passes the GPS data on to the camera and the current location is embedded in your photo immediately within the camera. No additional steps are required at your computer.
The Unleashed is one of the few products selected by a panel of digital imaging editors to receive the DIMA 2009 Innovative Digital Product Award!
- Completely wireless geotagging solution
- Very compact, light and unobtrusive device directly on camera
- Compatible with all modern Bluetooth® GPS receivers
- Compatible with Nikon D200, D300, D300s, D700, D2X, D2Xs, D2Hs, D3, D3X, D3s, D4 and Fuji S5 Pro
- Low power consumption
- Fast connection time
- Configurable via Bluetooth®
- 2.5mm jack socket for wired remote release (compatible with Canon RS-60E)
- Remote release via Bluetooth® (not yet available)
- Remembers last known position on GPS signal loss
- Size: 18.5(w)x13(h)x11(d) mm
- Weight: 5g
- Average time to connect: 3 sec
- Compliant with the Bluetooth® 2.0 Core Specification
- Class 2 operation
- Better than -80 dBm input sensitivity
- 0 dBm typical output power
- Range >10m
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 90% Non-condensing
Please check our compatibility page for details on which GPS receivers are compatible.
Buy nowUnleashed D200+ is now available for
- 167.23€ without tax (shipping outside the EU and to companies within the EU supplying valid VATIN).
- 199.00€ including tax (shipping to Germany and to private customers in the EU).
Please note that import duties and import tax may apply in certain countries.
Shipping & Handling costs depend on destination country and method of payment.