Scan RFID Tags using your Smartphone
The Entagged’s revolutionary RFID/NFC scanning feature unlocks endless possibilities for your photography business – without needing to invest in expensive RFID scanners. Simply use your phone’s built-in NFC to scan RFID tags. The codes are sent to the Entagged which automatically embeds them into your photo’s metadata.
Whether you’re an experienced event photographer or just entering a new field of photography, the Entagged’s RFID/NFC scanning will integrate seamlessly and streamline your workflow.
NO MORE EXPENSIVE SCANNERS – RFID SCANNING FOR EVERYONE
With its easy-to-use interface and intuitive design, RFID tagging is now more accessible than ever before. This makes it perfect for all volume photographers who use RFID-based systems, such as those found at theme parks, hotels, cruise ships and all kinds of events that already have an RFID-based system in place.
The low-cost, cutting edge tool you need you grow your photography business:
- Convenient and easy-to-use interface
- No need to invest in expensive scanners
- Expand your business with minimal upfront investment
- Saves time, money and hassle of dealing with more gear
JUST SCAN AND TRIGGER – STRAIGHT FROM YOUR PHONE
Simply import the student name list right into the Entagged app. On picture day:
- Tap “Start scanning” and hold your phone near the RFID tag/bracelet/card.
- The app sends the unique code to the Entagged on your camera.
- Take photos – all following photos will have this code embedded.
Use cases for RFID tagging
- Scanning RFID bracelets in theme parks or water parks, that already have an RFID-based system in place
- Scanning room keys in hotel or cruise ship photography
- Club RFID bracelets
- Universities/schools with RFID student ID cards
- Events where you hand out NFC bracelets, with unique URLs to your website encoded that the customers’ iPhone/Android Phones can scan to open and URL to purchase photos (no app needed!)
Streamline your Workflow – Get RFID/NFC tagging for Entagged
Don’t miss out on this cutting-edge technology – subscribe today and tag your event photos without breaking the bank.
35€ per month
Annual Subscription, billed monthly
15€ per month
12€ per month