WORK LESS. ACHIEVE MORE.
In high volume photography markets, associating people with their photos and giving customers quick and direct access to them, can be difficult and tedious work. The ENTAGGED changes that, enabling an easy, automated and efficient workflow. It’s an important piece of the workflow puzzle for volume photographers. It handles a crucial part at the photoshoot: getting the data, who or what is on the photo, into the photo’s metadata. It’s compatible with a lot of commonly used workflow software, and can easily be integrated in yours.
As easy as pressing the shutter.
Using the ENTAGGED couldn’t be easier. Whether you’re in school photography, event photography or product photography, this camera accessory will save you time and money and bring experience of purchasing photos to a new level, strengthening customer relations.
Scan a barcode or RFID tag with the app or scanner
Take one or more photos
Code is stored in the photos’ metadata
A possible workflow for an event photographer:
- Has a stack of business cards prepared with random barcodes.
- Wants to take a photo of a person.
- Takes a new barcode-card and scans the code with the app or wireless scanner.
- Takes photos of the person.
- Gives the barcode-card to the person.
- Uploads the photos from the event to his website, which detects the codes in the metadata.
- The person follows instructions on the card and types in the barcode number to see, share or order his specific photos.
An example workflow for a school photographer:
- Gets Student List from school, generates barcodes from student IDs.
- Prints Envelopes and Orderforms with Barcodes.
- Sets up Studio in school on Photo Day.
- The student enters with an envelope containing order form with his ID as a barcode and the different packages to be ordered.
- Takes the envelope and scans the ID and barcodes for all the marked packages with the app or wireless scanner.
- Takes one or more photos of the student.
- Sends all photos straight to the lab.
- The lab fulfills all ordered packages sorted automatically by student, thanks to codes in metadata.
An example workflow for a cruise ship photographer:
- Scans the RFID bracelets of every family member with the wireless RFID scanner.
- Takes photos.
- Loads all photos into the cruise ship photography software.
- The family can log in into the cruise ship website and add the best ones to their collection to have them printed.
Software independent. Compatible with many, integratable it with yours.
The ENTAGGED saves barcodes into the photo’s EXIF data. It’s saved into standard fields (Nikon: comment, Canon: copyright), making compatible with most third party workflow software and online services for volume photography. You can also easily implement support for our solution in your own software.
Become part of the revolution.
Automate your volume photography workflow. Get the ENTAGGED and associate people and products with their photos in the easiest and most convenient way imaginable.