While working on the new Unleashed, growing by two super talented people, we are still looking for more specialists to join the team. In our new section “Jobs” that you can find under “About”, we will from now on present our current job openings. In case you know anyone who might be interested, please feel free to share the link:
We are literally speechless. After just five days we reached our funding goal on the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter. This means our next product, the new Unleashed, will definitely go into mass production. A wireless smartphone remote control for DSLRs unlike any other on the market!
After months of hard work we’re so happy and grateful to see that people trust in our products, in us and our vision. We know that our workload won’t subside, but we’re pumped we’ll be able to deliver a remarkable product and make the lives of many photographers around the world easier.
This is why reaching the funding goal isn’t it. We have big plans and are convinced that these first 5 days are just the beginning of a much bigger story. We want to get as many backers as possible to say: “I want to be part of it!” and pledge their support on Kickstarter.
So as a customer, friend or just visitor, we ask you to continue to share the Kickstarter campaign with all your friends and colleagues! Soon we’ll announce our stretch goals: the higher the total sum pledged, the more features we’ll add to the Unleashed.
Stay tuned, subscribe to our newsletter and back us on Kickstarter.
Greetings from Berlin
Quite a while ago, Oliver founded foolography. Since then a lot of things have changed, developed and gone from ideas to tangible products.
In the last years we moved forward and shaped a vision that guides the team in making smart camera accessories, unlike others on the market. We have big plans for the future and to realize those, we’ve taken many steps and there are still several more ahead.
One big step was: moving to Berlin. Even though Wiesbaden is one of the most beautiful cities we know, we believe, surrounding ourselves with an atmosphere of innovation, ‘Think different’ attitude and knowledge-sharing in the tech capital Berlin is what will help us to thrive and build the best products we can. And so far, it did. Plus, Berlin is also one of the greatest cities to live in, and we’ve already grown to love it.
Another big step which was long overdue: give foolography a new look that matches the vision, the team and the products we want to make. And boy, what a step it was! But so worth it!
Today, we introduce to you our new CI.
Five thoughts shaped and influenced the entire redesign process:
- We love photography. We are our own first customers, so the new design needs to be attractive to us personally.
- We build smart niche products for cameras. We want a design that portrays the world of photography, yet is unique to attract the attention of people who want to get the most out of their cameras. Oh come on – not another aperture in the o ;-)
- We are a small team of professionals driven by smart technology. The CI should reflect that. Though our name might be a little foolish ;-) , our logo and word mark are simple, straight forward and bold: including everything necessary while keeping it simple with a strong focus on functionality. Just like our products.
- We love technical details. So you’ll find a little technical drawing every now and then.
- What can we say? Black is the new black. Even though we look into a bright future, our design is dark, representing style, quality and professionalism.
We’re very happy with the final design and are grateful for amazing teamwork with Christin from Studio Varo.
The next big step is something you’ll hear about soon. Sooner than you think. We’ll keep you posted and thank you so much for being on this journey with us together.