Wireless direct geotagging – finally also for the D90
The D90 version of the Unleashed offers all the functionality that the original did, but comes in a new form factor. It is only 6mm flat, sits on the side of the camera and connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth® GPS receiver, which can be kept in your pocket or backpack. It passes the GPS data on to the camera and the current location is embedded in your photo immediately within the camera. No additional steps are required at your computer.
- Completely wireless geotagging solution
- Very compact, light and unobtrusive device directly on the side of the camera
- Compatible with all modern Bluetooth® GPS receivers
- Compatible with Nikon D90 (also works on D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100 and D600 if turned upside down)
- Low power consumption
- Fast connection time
- Remote release via Bluetooth® (not yet available)
- Remembers last known position on GPS signal loss
- Size: 23(w)x20(h)x6(d) mm
- Weight: 5g
- Average time to connect: 3 sec.
- Compliant with the Bluetooth® 2.0 Core Specification
- Class 2 operation
- Better than -80 dBm input sensitivity
- 0 dBm typical output power
- Range >10m
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 90% Non-condensing
Please check our compatibility page for details on which GPS receivers are compatible.
Buy nowUnleashed D90 is now available for
- 125.21€ without tax (shipping outside the EU and to companies within the EU supplying valid VATIN).
- 149.00€ including tax (shipping to Germany and to private customers in the EU).
Please note that import duties and import tax may apply in certain countries.
Shipping & Handling costs depend on destination country and method of payment.