Wireless direct geotagging – for Nikon’s consumer DSLRs
The Dx000 (spoken “D-X-thousand”) version of the Unleashed offers all the functionality that the original did, but comes in a new form factor. It is only 5mm flat, fits beautifully on the side of the camera and connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth® GPS receiver.
- Completely wireless geotagging solution
- Very compact, light and unobtrusive device directly on the side of the camera
- Compatible with practically all modern Bluetooth® GPS receivers
- Compatible with Nikon D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D7200, D600, D610, D750* and Df (also works with D90 if turned upside down) Unfortunately, it does NOT fit the D3300, and we have not been able to confirm if it fits the D5500 fully.
- Low power consumption
- Fast connection time
- Remote release via Bluetooth® (with Bad Elf GPS Pro/Pro+ and GNSS Surveyor)
- Remembers last known position on GPS signal loss or Bluetooth disruption
- Size: 23(w)x20(h)x5(d) mm
- Weight: 5g
- Average time to connect: 3 sec.
- Compliant with the Bluetooth® 2.0 Core Specification
- Class 2 operation
- Better than -80 dBm input sensitivity
- 0 dBm typical output power
- Range >10m
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 90% Non-condensing
Please check our compatibility page for details on which GPS receivers are compatible.
Buy nowUnleashed Dx000 is now available for
- 125.21€ without tax (shipping outside the EU and to companies within the EU supplying valid VATIN).
- 149.00€ including tax (shipping to Germany and to private customers in the EU).
Please note that import duties and import tax may apply in certain countries.
Shipping & Handling costs depend on destination country and method of payment.