The ENTAGGED revolutionizes your volume photography workflow.
This RFID Scanner can be paired with the ENTAGGED. Together, they enable RFID tagging your photos, in order to automatically associate them with individual people or products. The RFID tag IDs are directly saved to the EXIF data, making it easily integratable into custom volume photography workflow solutions.
This is ideal for scanning RFID wristbands or keycards your customers already have – in theme parks, hotel resorts or cruise ships.
Developer details and sample photos are available upon request.
- Compatible with Foolography ENTAGGED N1, N2, C1 and C2
- Handheld wireless RFID scanner
- Very compact, light device, about the size of a matchbox
- Scans most common RFID-HF tag IDs
- User Interface: 1 function key for RFID read activation, Multitone Beeper, 2 LED for device operation signaling
- RFID Frequency: HF – 13.56MHz
- RFID Power: 200mW
- RFID Standard: ISO 15693, ISO 14443-A (only ID reading)
- RFID Reading Range: up to 6cm (depends on tag type)
- RFID Antenna: Embedded
- Wireless Interface: Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Wired Interface: Micro USB Type B
- Texas Instruments MSP430 (16bit RISC at 16MHz)
- Power Supply:
- USB powered: 230mA peak @ 5Vdc (RF active full power), 30mA @ 5Vdc (idle mode)
- Battery powered: Li-Poly Battery 3.7Vdc 300mAh, rechargeable via micro USB Battery life 15000 readings, 14 h in idle mode
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 90% Non-condensing
- Dimensions: 43 x 77 x 17mm (w x h x d)
- Weight: 21g
- Protection: IP54