A short, custom USB cable for the Unleashed and Entagged N1 or N2.
- just long enough
- very flexible
- right-angled plugs that are as small as possible
For Entaggeds the cable is always necessary to enable barcode tagging. For Unleasheds it is optional.
On all Nikons required for:
- Image review
- Image histogram based Algorithms available for Autoramping (LRT Algorithms)
- Additional settings, most notably metering mode (Spot/Matrix/Centerweighted).
- Additional setting options, such as MF, AF-S, AF-C, rather than just MF, AF
- Automatic switching to video mode
On older Nikons additionally required for:
- Viewing/changing settings
Never required for:
- Remote triggering