We have just received the confirmation that we will be exhibiting at PMA09, March 3-5 in Las Vegas. foolography will be part of the German Pavilion. We are looking forward to meeting you at our booth number Q168-3 which is on the second floor just after the show entrance on your left.
New versions of the Unleashed and Geotiger will be launched at PMA. Since photokina we’ve been working very hard on getting these ready, to be able to showcase the new and improved products in Las Vegas.
The photokina is over. It was my first time exhibiting at a trade fair, and the reception of my products was overwhelming. I believe it marks the beginning of a whole new “foolography”, as I will need to recruit personell and restructure the whole company, in order to be able to keep up with the demand that was made obvious at the photokina. I want to thank everyone for making it the wonderful exprience it was:
- Thank you to the hosts of the photokina for organizing the event – I was honored to be able to meet you at the exhibitors party, even if it was pure chance that my wife and I sat down at the “wrong” table, which turned out to be so right.
- Thank you to the staff, who assisted us exhibitors so well, always remaining friendly and helpful.
- Thanks to our co-exhibitors – attracting so many visitors to the fair, which makes it a great opportunity for little companies like mine. Thanks also to the staff at our surrounding booths, for the talks and fun in times there were no visitors.
- Thanks a lot to my wife, Sophia, for coming with me, and helping me so much – couldn’t have done it without you!
- Thank you to the numerous distributors and retailers who took such great interest in our products – you will soon be hearing from me.
- And of course a big thank you to all visitors and (potential) customers (hint, hint ;-) ) for finding our little home-made booth, letting us tell you about geotagging and our great geotagging products.
- Another Thank you must go to all the visitors of this website, which because of the stressful photokina preparations was not always fully available, and even now is missing a lot of the contents. I will update it in the coming days. Sorry again for all the trouble.
Thank you photokina.
Finally. The new website is online. Since the Photokina has started, and I’m handing out cards and flyers, I had to put the new website online. Sadly, it is not yet in the state it should have been in. So lots of content is still missing, but will be updated soon.