For all our American customers, partners and friends (or anyone who will be in Vegas for CES): We’ll be exhibiting at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show 2017 in Las Vegas, from the 5th to 8th of January and would be happy to meet you there. You’ll find us in Eureka Park – the flagship startup destination at CES. Booth 51500 (Sands, Hall G) right in the middle – opposite of the Indiegogo booth.
Tag: trade fair
Visit us at photokina 2016, Hall 4.1, G39!
Come by our booth in Hall 4.1, Booth G39. We’d love to meet you there. The coffee is on us! ;)
The Photography Show in Birmingham
We’ve arrived at our first ever trade show in the UK. For the next few days we’ll be exhibiting at The Photography Show at the NEC in Birmingham, Hall 5, Booth J111.
The Booth is set up, and we’re looking forward to seeing you, and showing you our products in action!
Preparations for the worlds biggest photography trade fair are keeping us busy – just a little under 3 weeks left and a lot left to do!
Photokina starts on September 18th, and is open for 6 days – until the 23rd of September. Of course, we’ll be there in Cologne – our Booth is in Hall 5.1, Booth F006:
We’d love to see you there, show you our products, and answer any questions you might have.
We might just have something up our sleeve, that you wouldn’t want to miss. ;-)
photokina 2010 – here we come
Starting date of this year’s photokina is coming up fast, and we’re extremely busy with preparations. We will finally launch a new product you have all been waiting for ;-)
If you want to be one of the first to see it live and in action, you’re very welcome to visit our booth in Hall 5.1 Stand F014. We’re looking forward to the show and hope to see you there!
foolography at PMA 2010
We will be exhibiting at PMA 2010 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California from February 21st to 23rd, and just like last year we will be part of the German Pavilion.
If you would like to meet us or are interested in seeing our products, you’re very welcome to visit us at our booth #1909-6.
We’re excited to announce our newest product at PMA 2010: the Unleashed – Barcode Edition. Detailed news about this device will be added to our website after the trade show. It will revolutionize the volume photography market – stay tuned!
foolography will exhibit at PMA09
We have just received the confirmation that we will be exhibiting at PMA09, March 3-5 in Las Vegas. foolography will be part of the German Pavilion. We are looking forward to meeting you at our booth number Q168-3 which is on the second floor just after the show entrance on your left.
New versions of the Unleashed and Geotiger will be launched at PMA. Since photokina we’ve been working very hard on getting these ready, to be able to showcase the new and improved products in Las Vegas.
Thank you photokina
- Thank you to the hosts of the photokina for organizing the event – I was honored to be able to meet you at the exhibitors party, even if it was pure chance that my wife and I sat down at the “wrong” table, which turned out to be so right.
- Thank you to the staff, who assisted us exhibitors so well, always remaining friendly and helpful.
- Thanks to our co-exhibitors – attracting so many visitors to the fair, which makes it a great opportunity for little companies like mine. Thanks also to the staff at our surrounding booths, for the talks and fun in times there were no visitors.
- Thanks a lot to my wife, Sophia, for coming with me, and helping me so much – couldn’t have done it without you!
- Thank you to the numerous distributors and retailers who took such great interest in our products – you will soon be hearing from me.
- And of course a big thank you to all visitors and (potential) customers (hint, hint ;-) ) for finding our little home-made booth, letting us tell you about geotagging and our great geotagging products.
- Another Thank you must go to all the visitors of this website, which because of the stressful photokina preparations was not always fully available, and even now is missing a lot of the contents. I will update it in the coming days. Sorry again for all the trouble.
Thank you photokina.